Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 23, 2009

An afternoon in the park

We had a lovely afternoon in the park on Sunday.  BellaRose is her most natural when she is playing.  She is one tough little girl, very independent and so so sweet!
I have exciting news about the business.  I have found fabulous custom leather albums for your event/wedding or special moment in your life.  I will share those on my next post.  I also will be able to offer your images on canvas prints!  What a wonderful way to treasure and keep your special moments!






Contact me for pricing and setting up your session in the park
sundaygrant AT gmail DOT com

4 comments:

Becky Swann March 23, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

I like how wide her eyes are going in the creek! Yesterday was a great day for fun park photos!

Courtney March 23, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Love these Sunday! You are doing such a great job capturing the moments!

Angela March 24, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

These are beautiful moments captured of Bella Rose exploring! The ones with Worth holding her hand are especially sweet....ones she will treasure when she is older!

Unknown March 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

haven't heard from matt, yet.
love this day in the park.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP