Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 3, 2009

Working


Boy have I been a little busy bee lately working on my business.  I am excited to be able to offer you Kiss Wedding Albums!  They are gorgeous, they are simple, they are a perfect way to display your special memory in time!  The binding lays flat so you can see the whole picture.  The pages are thick, 2 mm in fact!  You will have 7 beautiful colors to chose from and the leather is 100% full grain leather!  WOW!

I have also been working on my real website and that should be launched very soon!  Exciting times for Sunday Grant Photography.

7 comments:

Courtney April 3, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

I am so excited for you!!! I love the KISS books!!

Becky Swann April 6, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

These seem very cool! I'm glad you are working hard, I'm so glad I get to watch it all come together

kyle hitchcock April 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Sunday,
Your blog looks great...LOVE the wedding pictures! I know you are so excited to get started...you are certainly in my prayers. Maybe we can hook up for some conventions some time! Love in Christ, kyle hitchcock

Courtney April 7, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

I love the new first photo with Sunday Grant Photography on it.. nice!!

Julie April 7, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

The logo is beautiful. the website is beautiful. It is all so professional and impressive. Nice job Sunday!

Aunt Karen April 8, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

wow,wow, WOW! Your website is awesome-great work. Loads of good wishes for much success

Courtney April 8, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

LOVE the website!!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP