Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Exciting times

I am looking forward to the coming months!  Sunday Grant Photography has several portrait sessions booked.  I will be doing a maternity session, a newborn portrait session, an engagement shoot and in September their wedding, and a family beach portrait session.  Such exciting time.  I so appreciate everyone's support.  Word of mouth is the best marketing so keep it up!  
Here is just a hint of how your children's portrait session will go....









5 comments:

JTP May 13, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

I mean, I just realized looking at the second picture of BellaRose- she really is sooooo beautiful. Not just cute or pretty, but beautiful. I kind of all ready feel bad for Worth in say, 13 years :-)

Becky Swann May 13, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

So great! Love these!

Kristin May 14, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

You took some great shots in Greenville Sunday! And I'm so glad to hear that you have all these shoots booked. The more people that see how talented you are the more they will be calling you. :) Oh and I CAN"T WAIT until our session at the beach. I'm secretly hoping Buxton grows some more hair by then (cause I just realized how much has fallen out)...is that bad that I care? XOXO

Courtney May 14, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Man.. I think you just keep getting better and better!! = )

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

lots happening, good job. love the picture of rocko laughing.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP