Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 10, 2009

Melissa and Ian are getting married!

I met Melissa and Ian at Montford Park in Asheville to get some engagement pictures of them.  They are getting married at the beautiful Homewood in Montford in September.  I can't wait for their wedding!!  I had found this pretty rock in a creek that would be beautiful for some pictures.  Nothing like first thing in the morning going rock hopping in your dress up clothes!  They were such good sports.






































Then we went over to Homewood to get pictures in front of the gorgeous stone building!  I have been to several weddings here now and they are all just beautiful!

























Our final stop in our excursion was Nine Mile, their favorite restaurant and where they got engaged. 
 It was SO much fun taking pictures of this sweet sweet couple who are so connected!
Thank you Melissa and Ian!






















10 comments:

JTP July 10, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

sunday- these are so awesome!!!! I LOVE the one where you see their backs and her arm is on his shoulder - it looks like maybe you changed the colors in it? I don't know, but I know I LOVE it! You are so talented!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim July 10, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Just great and they look so happy...Glad this is working for you and that we get to see the results.

Jeremiah July 10, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

I love these! I love the idea for the 3 different spots too. They are really cute, You did such a great job!!!! I can't decide which one is my favorite

Jeremiah July 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

That was me Becky. not Jeremiah

Unknown July 10, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

these really are great. i agree with Jt, that one with arm draped over his shoulder is wonderful.
i also like the one with her leaning into his lap where he's sitting on that wall...so sweet.

MelissaCoates July 10, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

They are Beautiful SUnday!

Kristin July 10, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Awesome job on these Sunday!

The Colorado Carrs July 10, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

E.X.C.E.L.L.E.N.T!

Courtney July 13, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Oh my.. I just love these.. these are really great! I love the personal touches you added by going to their favorite resturant etc.. love that!

Niki July 15, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Such sweet pictures! Very creative with the locations and I love the one of them on the steps of homewood. That's beautiful! I'm so glad you are doing their wedding because the pictures will be amazing (of course) and I will get to see some of them. :)

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP