Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sneak Peek....Hannah's bridals!

Oh I WSH I could show you all the bridal pictures of Hannah at The Grove Park, but you are going to have to wait until after the wedding in October.  I really am so excited about this bridal portraits.  They are gorgeous, of course having a gorgeous bride helps!  So check back in October after the nuptials and loads more of bridal pictures will be up and of course WEDDING pictures!!!  She is getting married at the Crest Center in Asheville at the peak of fall.  I am so excited to be taking her wedding pictures too!  
Hannah approved these pictures for your viewing.  There are only 2, but a good sneak peak!

10 comments:

CortneyTree August 27, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

She looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest!!!!

Jim August 27, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

You are good.....

Adam and Annie August 27, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

I know there are only two pictures here, but I think they are some of your best. That hand is amazing! They're beautiful, she'll be so happy.

The Colorado Carrs August 27, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

ahhhhh I was hoping we were going to get a peek. but I think it just made me want more quicker.......

so sweet and pretty . Jealous yall got to "hang out" this weekend!!

Sunday Grant Photography August 27, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

jessica, maybe Hannah will let you see the whole album once she releases it! you can beg her :)

Courtney August 27, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

I love the hand one! Very cool! You are just growing leaps and bounds in your skill with photography! Keep on rockin' it!

Shanna Mac August 27, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

absolutely beautiful!!!! i'm thinking we should just skip the hannster's approval, and you can go ahead and email us the rest!! we won't tell.

see you soon!

Becky Swann August 27, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

That first picture is so cool! I can't wait to see the rest! You really have an eye for this!

Niki August 28, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Just beautiful, Sunday!

Unknown August 28, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

beautiful. she's one fortunate bride.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP