Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Renovations

Worth has been working on this house below with Sally who is a project manager and a designer.  She asked me to take pictures of the before, during and after pictures of the renovations.  This is the guest bathroom.  Isn't it gorgeous!  This house has come a long way.  I can't wait to show the girls' bathroom.  



I am working on my blog so bare with me.  I think that slideshow I just did is making everything move around.  I am trying to pick a different layout so it all works.  I will have to come back to it though since I am going to celebrate my nephew's birthday today!  
Happy Birthday Rocco!

4 comments:

JTP October 15, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

oh I LOVE the bathroom! Don't you love handy husbands??? If I had to picture a bath for you this would be it!

Niki October 15, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Nice job, Worth! I love the vanity and the wainscoating. Good pictures, too, Sunday! Can't wait for more.

Unknown October 16, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

i love this so much. great job both of you. what a great team you two are.

Becky Swann October 16, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Looks great! Good job team worth!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP