Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Gilmer Family

I recently went to Atlanta for some more portrait sessions.  I met up with the Gilmer Family at Glenridge Hall.  This house has been in Lindsey's family for quite some time and I seriously felt like I was in the book, well really the movie of "The Secret Garden".  It was also a gorgeous day!  We could not have asked for a better setting or more perfect weather.  Thank you so much to the Gilmer Family for letting me take pictures, I had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Becky Swann November 23, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Oh I love these very fairytaleish:)
Great pictures!

Niki November 23, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Wow, so pretty. I love the ones in front of the big double doors with the yard reflected! Good job, Sunday!

Kristin November 23, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Sunday those are SO good and the setting really complimented your talent. Nice work.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP