Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Shook Family~ Part 2

I gave you guys a little preview of the Shook Family's magical photo shoot, now here is the slideshow. This is one of my favorites. I just love the colors!
I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of year. I just think about how blessed we all have been. Times are tight right now, but my business is growing and so is Worth's and we could not be more thankful to our amazing clients who have helped spread the word about what we do. Thank you all and Merry Christmas!!!




6 comments:

JTP December 11, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

I am just amazed everytime at how cool your pictures are!!!!

MC and Brian Phillips December 11, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Sunday, they're SO GREAT!!

Becky Swann December 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

I like them all! But I really like the one of them sitting and watching their children play. They are going to love these!

Margaret December 14, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

so pretty!! great job once again ;)

Heidi King December 14, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Beautiful! I am excited about your shoot for the Greybeard Guests!

robin January 16, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Hi Sunday! We don't know each other but we have a lot of friends in common! These are great shots of this precious family! They have a special place in my heart. I was Madeline & Brighton's nanny for 2 years. I know they will have some of these hanging on their walls!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP