Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Emerson ~ Atlanta Photographer

My second portrait session in Atlanta was with Emerson Courage.  She is my good friend Rebecca's 2 year old little girl.  She is SO much fun too.  I wish I had a video of her voice.  It is the cutest thing ever.  It is raspy and Bec says it sounds just her voice when she was little.  Emerson is the life of the party!  We decided to go to Chastain Stables in Atlanta to take pictures.  This place is so special to my heart because it was where I grew up riding horses spending hours upon hours in that old barn.  Well that old barn is no longer there, and has since been replaced by a much prettier and nicer barn, but the beautiful barn smells are still there!  It was fun to follow Emerson around there and hear her talk to the horses.  Emerson like Thomas (pictures below) has beautiful blue eyes.  They are so much fun to photograph.  Emerson also LOVES Thomas the Train!
Enjoy!
















7 comments:

Kim Lacy August 19, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Domenica, these photos of Emerson are GORGEOUS. Em is a beautiful little girl, and you are such a talented photographer!

Sunday Grant Photography August 19, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Thank you so much Kim! Emerson was a blast to take pictures of. She is so cute!

Kristin August 19, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I think these are some of your best I've seen. I can tell you were really in your element at the barn...it got your juices flowing big time!! Super awesome.

Courtney August 20, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Sunday! these are great photos!!! I love them .. your talent is just growing and growing!

Niki August 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Wow! She is beautiful! I LOVE the pictures. So gorgeous, Sunday. I love that you took them at the barn, too. It was the perfect setting.

Becky Swann August 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

these are unbelieveable! Sooo great! my favorite is the b&w one where she is standing looking strait ahead it looks so classic!! I love seeing all the pictures you take!!

Angela August 21, 2009 at 4:55 AM  

GREAT pictures Sun! Beautiful pictures taken of a beautiful model! I love the one of her holding her hand out to the horse....such innocence (captured)!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP