Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 17, 2009

Thomas Harris ~ Atlanta Photographer

I just got back from a wonderful visit to Atlanta where I got to see some awesome friends and I took A LOT of pictures.  I had three portrait sessions.  The first one was Thomas Harris.  Thomas' mom, Susan,  and I go way back.  Her younger sister, Sumner,  is one of my Best Friends from Lovett where I went to school in Atlanta.  Susan was the first person I met when I went to my new high school, she showed me all around and introduced me to lots of people, one of them being Sumner!  Anyway some 16/17 years later I am now taking pictures of Susan and Kevin's precious son, Thomas.  He has some of the most incredible eyes I have ever seen.  They change colors in all sorts of light.  He was SO much fun too.  So full of energy.  They also have one of the best backyards in all of Atlanta.  











Day dreaming and jumping on the trampoline.




Thomas LOVES "Thomas the Train".  He gave me full narrations on all of his separate trains.  It was hysterical.  He was SO animated and very serious about his trains!





The beautiful Harris family.  You would never know it, but Susan is about to have baby #2 any day now, possibly this weekend!  They don't know what they are having yet and I can hardly wait to hear the news.  One thing I do know is it will be another beautiful baby, just like Thomas.



8 comments:

Aunt Karen August 17, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

OMG, THOSE EYES!! Incredible shots Sun!

Niki August 17, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

What a cutie! The pictures are beautiful, Sunday. The pictures of Thomas and the train are my favorites, I think. I really love the family ones, too. Hope I can talk Nick into doing something like this in a few years.

Jessie August 17, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

love these so very much. especially the one where the train is in focus. what a beautiful boy you got to photograph.

JTP August 17, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

oh the slide picture...melt my heart!

Unknown August 17, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

these are beautiful, his eyes are amazing and how sweet that she is sumners sister. what a treasure they will have in these photos.

Becky Swann August 18, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

Oh he is adorable. His eyes are beautiful. As always, I love your pictures

Courtney August 20, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

I love the day dreaming one! Such a beautiful family! I love your photos!

Angela August 21, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

What great, great pictures. What a little cherub and you captured all his boyish attributes. And the one day dreaming...wow! They will cherish these!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP