Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall pictures of Abbie!

I had the privilege of taking pictures of Sweet Abbie the other week at Sky Top Orchard in Flat Rock, NC.  Shannon, Abbie's mom, came up with taking pictures there and it really was a gorgeous setting!  You should go there if you get the chance.  Flat Rock is just a neat little town anyway.  
I seem to keep taking pictures of kids with outrageously gorgeous blue eyes.  I keep thinking I can't possible find another child with as pretty eyes as the last, but I do!  Abbie's eyes were ice blue sometimes and darker blue other times.  Just beautiful!  She is so cute too which helps when taking pictures.  Wes, Abbie's dad, had to work so I will be taking some family pictures of them real soon.  Looking forward to that time with this wonderful family!
















5 comments:

Margaret November 4, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

really gorgeous pictures Sunday. She is beautiful and those eyes...stunning. I love the one of her reflection in the puddle, genius!

Becky Swann November 4, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

What a cutie pie!

The Ledfords November 5, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Of course I love these pics Sunday!! Thanks so much again! And we are looking forward to taking the family ones!

Unknown November 5, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

those blue eyes do keep popping up and you make them look so vibrant.
i love that one of her with the puddles, shows the age so well, so curious.

Niki November 6, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

Oh Sunday, great pictures of such a cutie! I don't know how you do it but her beautiful eyes just pop! I love that second one.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP