Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 2, 2009

Hannah and Kelvin: Part 2

Here are few more pictures from Hannah and Kelvin's wedding.  I just love the pictures of Hannah walking with her dad toward Kelvin.  Such a special moment that is symbolic of so much!  I also love Hannah's veil in these.  Like I mentioned it was so windy and the veil was everywhere but made for some great pictures.  
I hope to finish up these wedding pictures this week.  I have a portrait session with the sweet little Abbie to share with you very soon.  I also took pictures at The Gardner's Cottage Christmas Open House.  What a beautiful little shop in Biltmore Village.  It is like a little secret with beautiful gifts and ornaments.  I got the most wonderful spelling Christmas candle in there that makes me SO excited for the holidays!!  Go there if you get a chance.
I am so excited to be working and to be able to share these pictures with you all!  Thank you for your support!


4 comments:

Becky Swann November 2, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

That veil+the wind + your eye=awesome wedding pictures

Courtney November 2, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

the colors + your angles/view/artistic eye = amazing shots!

MelissaCoates November 2, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Love them!

Unknown November 3, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

why are they doing math?
really beautiful pictures. i do love that veil in the wind.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP