Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Sims Family Slideshow

Last week I took pictures of The Sims Family consisting of Terry, Merridy, Steele, and Spence. It was a gorgeous windy day! I love it when the weather is like it was, it makes for some amazing pictures. I have such a hard time choosing my favorites, that is why I am really loving this slideshow presentation because I can show so many more pictures. How is it working out for you guys? Are you having trouble seeing the pictures at all? I hope you enjoy them!

This family was of course so full of energy with 2 boys. I love the ones where someone is blurry because it shows you action and just how active these little men were. There is one in particular where Merridy is in focus walking down the tree lined road and both the boys are a blur and Terry is a little bit as well. I just LOVE that one!
See for yourself.....

5 comments:

Becky Swann November 17, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Oh these are great!!! Where did you take them? I really like all of them! That family is going to love them!

Stephani November 17, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Sunday, these are so pretty! You really are developing such a distinctive style. These are Classic Sunday Grant. I love the high contrast black and whites the best. Nice work!
- Stephi (Niki's sister :)

Margaret November 17, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

beautiful job Sunday!! and I LOVE having a slide show that showcases your shoots. Really well done!

Courtney November 18, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

love these photos! I also like the slideshow viewing! The more pictures the merrier!

Unknown December 10, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

these are gorgeous, that windy weather did them well.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP