Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Snuggle Down by Lone Pine Designs

I recently took pictures for my friend Susan who has designed this amazing sleep sak for kids 0-3years! It is down and oh so cozy. She has named the sleep sak the Snuggle Down and I really would love to snuggle down in these! You can find her product on etsy at Lone Pine Designs. This is an all year sleep sak too that is very adjustable. Read all about it on her Etsy site. Susan is also offering Free Shipping until Christmas!













6 comments:

KatieKate November 12, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

SO lovely. Great product photos, Sunday! It's always so hrad to do those.

Those sleepers would be perfect for a cold Michigan Winter...

The Colorado Carrs November 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

oh......
MUST
HAVE....

Sunday Grant Photography November 12, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

this really is an awesome product and made VERY WELL!!

Becky Swann November 13, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

I have amazingly talented friends!

Niki November 16, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Beautiful pictures, Sunday!! These sleepsacks are awesome! Julia took a cozy nap in her snuggle down the other day. She loved it and she looked so comfy in it.

Courtney November 18, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

You and Susan both are so talented! I love these snuggle downs! I wish she made ones in my size!! Course I've probably burn up here in GA!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP