Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Niece~ Stella Mimi

We had some sweet sweetness enter our family on December 13th (my middle sister's birthday too). My niece, Stella Mimi, was born. We were hoping to get more pictures of her but I did manage to snap a few. If you are a "fan" of mine on facebook you can see more. If you are not a fan, then you should be. I can't even explain to you the benefits of being a fan of Sunday Grant Photography! Scroll to the bottom of this blog and click on the facebook link and become a fan!







I had a trip planned to go to Atlanta this weekend, but the weather decided not to be pleasant and we cancelled the trip. It is probably a good idea as snow, ice, freezing temps., and being 33 weeks pregnant does not make for good traveling. I will be making these sessions up in the spring when Atlanta is at it's most beautiful and the kids don't have to have 18 layers on!

9 comments:

Margaret January 8, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

these are gorgeous Sunday!! What a precious little bean. She is so beautiful and I am so happy for this new addition.

Adam and Annie January 8, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

What beautiful pictures. Kelly and her family must be thrilled at this precious new addition. Can't wait to see the spring session!

Becky Swann January 8, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Oh so beautiful! My favorite is the 3rd picture the black and white one! I love her! Hopefully I might get to meet her someday!!!

Jason and Jennifer Haynes January 8, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Beautiful shots Sunday, such sweetness!

Unknown January 8, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

i love the one of kelly's profile holding her, you captured the sweet and tender moments here so perfectly.

Kristin January 8, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Beautiful pics! WOW! You take just as good pics indoors as you do outdoors and I know you know what a compliment that is. So glad you didn't drive to Atlanta this weekend.

Ginnie January 14, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

You know what would really be sweet Sunday? You could have your 2nd baby girl on my birthday...Feb.22 :)

Keeping you in my prayers...take care.

Sunday Grant Photography January 15, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Ginnie that is the day I am hoping for!!! I was born on October 22, BellaRose is May22, and it would great if Hollings was Feb.22!!!!

Niki January 20, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

These pictures are just so beautiful! She is precious and I am so happy for your family!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP