Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Preparing























As most of you know I am expecting our 2nd baby girl here in a few weeks. I will be taking some time off from photography as we welcome Hollings into our family. I wanted to take some pictures of the nursery for my personal blog and thought I should post some here as well. We spend so much time, energy, and thought into our sweet baby's nursery, shouldn't it be well documented as well?! Every little detail in the nursery you are thinking about your new little one. I know that a newborn could care less if the chandelier matches the crib, but maybe one day they might, or just one day they will look back on the images of the beautiful room they came home too and feel loved and knew that mom and dad put a lot of thought into their arrival.
Document your L I F E!




5 comments:

Margaret February 8, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Hollings is already one blessed little girl. The room looks amazing, it is so sweet. Well done!

Becky Swann February 8, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

Your girls are blessed to have you their to document their lives! I wish my mom had known how to edit photos back in the day!

Unknown February 9, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

this baby has one sweet little room and sweet sweet family to grow up in. beautiful pictures.

Niki February 11, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

These pictures just make me so happy and excited to meet this little girl! We love her already and can't wait to meet her!

Leah Remillet March 21, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

So beautiful! Just the little bit of your home I've seen so far, I'm totally loving!! Thank you for following along with Go{4}Pro, I hope as you read through archives as well as the up and coming that you will be completely inspired to always push forward!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP