Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Renovations Part 2

I have been a bit on hiatus for awhile. Hollings is now 2 weeks old and I am adjusting to life being the mother of 2 precious little girls. I have put my photography on the back burner for a little bit as my pregnancy was finishing up and we welcomed Hollings home. It is time now for life to get back to normal. Although I am not sure what normal is quite yet!
I have some exciting weddings and portrait sessions booked in the spring and summer that I am really looking forward to. Keep spreading the word, my good people, about Sunday Grant Photography!
My final photography project before delivering Hollings, was to finish up the Renovation project with my friend Sally. Worth did a lot of the renovations to this home, and Sally is the project manager and designer. This bathroom is gorgeous people! You saw the guest bathroom several months ago, and part of this bathroom complete, now it is time to take in the beauty that is this bathroom!
Great Job Sally!























































4 comments:

JTP March 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

I love it!!!! I want my bathroom to be that nice and white and clean.... lovely!

Margaret March 4, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

so beautiful!!

Becky Swann March 4, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Looks great!! He did a fabulous job!

Anonymous March 9, 2010 at 4:32 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP