Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Announcements

If you have noticed I am in the process of re-designing my blog. You might have come here a few times now and seen something different every time. I guess you could say I am working on my branding. Something that is authentically me. We will see how it goes. I would love any and all input. How is the image size now? Do you like this blog layout? There are still many things to work on and change, but I think that this is a good start. I am constantly having to learn about this crazy computer world. Photography seemed much simpler when everything was done in a dark room, but it is time for me to live in the now!

I blew this picture of Will and BellaRose up to an 8x10. I got it professionally printed and the print really is outstanding. I think it is going to look just perfect in BellaRose's room.
This picture tells a million stories....Will eyeing the pez dispenser, BellaRose's dirty mouth and her complete intrigue with this new device. Life is so simple when you are 3.

{Document your life}


I am also really starting to book up this summer. I am so excited! I have 2 Atlanta trips planned for May and June. Let me know if you are interested and I can go ahead and get you on the calendar!

5 comments:

Shanna Mac April 29, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

The new blog is looking great! We're going to be in NC for a month this summer, and I'd love to get some shots done of the girls. I'll be in touch once I have a set schedule for travel!

Sunday Grant Photography April 29, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Shanna that would be awesome!! I would love to photograph those beauties.

Becky Swann April 30, 2010 at 5:40 AM  

I like the new look did you find all this format just on blogger or blogspot or what ever this thing we all do is called?

Niki April 30, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

I definitely like the new look. The pictures seem to fit perfectly. I love the background color, too. It reminds me of Hollings' nursery (And BellaRose's and Julia's of course).
I like that picture even more now, I didn't notice the dirty mouth or WIll's focus on the pez at first.

Courtney May 3, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Love the new look! Very Chic!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP