Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sister Love

Wow! Who knew life could get so busy and full and sad and wonderful. My beloved grandmother passed away last week. I will forever miss her and have a hole in my heart, but I know she is better and I know she is always watching out for me. I want to honor her and the best way for me to do that is to continue to take pictures and bring beauty and joy to people. Grandma's room was filled with pictures of her family and these baby girls below. Pictures are what kept her family close by. She could always look at them and see us smiling back at her. When all other material possessions became un-important to her, the pictures are what always stayed.
Document your life


7 comments:

Angela April 6, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Beautiful pictures Sunday,and the picture of them holding hands is priceless! I am so proud of you and your beautiful work!

Angela April 6, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Swann April 6, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Oh these are great! Your Grandma would've loved them too I'm sure!

Margaret April 6, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

gorgeous pictures and I like your new logo!!

Courtney April 7, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I'm sure you Grandma would love these.. and your two girls are so darn cute! Great photos too! I'm glad you are taking more photos again! Can't wait to see more! You are so talented!

Kristin April 7, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

These are my most favorite pics so far. Sweet, innocent, perfect lighting (of course) and capture the love your girls have for each other so well...and the love you have for them. I just love this.

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 5:56 AM  

wonderful picture of two beautiful girls.

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP