Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thoughts on printing

I recently ordered a print of this image through Kodak Gallery. I picked it up at CVS and was so not happy with the color or the quality. I was starting to get concerned that it was in my editing or that my computer screen was not calibrated correctly. Well then I ordered this print through WHCC, a printing company for professional photographers. I could not believe the difference. It came out exactly as I wanted.
I have been at such odds with the printing process of my pictures. I hate to not have that control as a photographer. Depending on where you get your printing done depends on how the image comes out. Bad printing reflects poorly on my photography. If you are going to the effort to pay a professional photographer shouldn't you go to the effort to get professional prints too? The difference in printing is profound.


Document your life.

0 comments:

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP