Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nate and Abby's engagement session!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Nate and Abby's engagement shoot. It was so much fun having this time a week before the wedding. I think it got them even more excited about the big day! The weather is looking like it will be wonderful!
This shoot was neat because we were at Nate's family farm and this is where he proposed to Abby! It is gorgeous land out in Barnardsville. There dog, Cody (a German short hair) is like their child and they wanted him to be in the pictures. He did a great job and is SO regal!
I hope you enjoy the slideshow. I love looking at the pictures and in my mind I am wanting to tell you about each one and why I love it so much, but I will let you form your own opinion without my commentary.
Enjoy the story!

5 comments:

Becky Swann May 5, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

These are great! I love the whole theme of them all. They go well together, each one completing the next...
Love the boots!

Margaret May 5, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

You're BACK...so back!! These are so awesome Sunday. Love them so much! really really great job.

Kristin May 5, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Truly breathtaking!!

MC and Brian Phillips May 6, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

These photos are EXCELLENT! I wish I had known you when we got engaged so we could have some like this around.

Niki May 6, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Wow! These are so beautiful, Sunday! I feel like I know this couple now. I love that dog!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP