Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Marilyn and Randy Get Married: Part 1~The Details

I met Marilyn and Randy minutes before the ceremony was to begin, normally I meet the couples for an engagement or bridal session, but since Marilyn and Randy live in Oregon that just did not happen. I can honestly tell you that I feel like I have known them forever! They are so wonderful and friendly, and SO in love. I was so honored to be a part of their wedding. I think that photographs are the most important part of a wedding, they are what remind you of your special day and all the time, thought, and consideration that went into planning this one amazing night. That being said I really do feel blessed to be chosen as someone's photographer. They are putting a lot of trust in me!
I love a wedding, plain and simple, they are just so much fun. They gather people together who would otherwise never meet. One of the things I love the most is the details and special touches. Marilyn told me that her Uncle really helped her with the table setting design and sadly could not be there for the event, so the details were really important to her as well. So this is the details blog post!
Melissa at Asheville Event Company was the event planner and did such an amazing job. Studio Flora Diva was the creativity behind these beautiful flowers. Tiffany's Baking Co. made the delicious (believe me, I tried them, out of this world good!) cupcakes and pies. The wedding was held at a gorgeous brand new venue in Weaverville called Deer Creek Run. It is definitely worth checking out as all these vendors are!
Now on to the pictures!



The table names were the towns related to the bride and groom. Such a great idea!











The table assignments were written on old windows.



How I would love to eat another one of these cupcakes!



Of course these next two images are some of my favorites!













{document your life}

7 comments:

Margaret September 29, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

GORGEOUS pictures Sunday! The set-up was so beautiful and you did such a great job capturing all those special touches. This makes me so excited to see the rest!!!

Becky Swann September 29, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Love all the details and colors! way to capture such a beautiful wedding! They are going to be so happy they got you to photograph it all!

MC and Brian Phillips September 29, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

Encore! Encore! I want to see more!! Sunday, this wedding is gorgeous and so is the amazing photography! They are really lucky to have had you capture these memories so beautifully!

Kristin September 30, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

These are truly breathtaking. The details are so important and this bride is so lucky that you captured them so perfectly.

Courtney September 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

What a beautiful wedding! I love all the bright colors and you captured it so well! You are so good at this Sunday!!

Aunt Karen September 30, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Glorious colors, what a beautiful table! Do you remember the old Atlanta saying-"Everybodys somebody in Snellville?" Brought a smile when I saw the place card.

Melissa Porter September 30, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

I absolutely LOVED working with Marilyn and Randy and their families to plan this gorgeous wedding. My favorite part was the color scheme - beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your gorgeous photography!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP