Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ben and Julie Engagement~ Black Mountain Wedding Photographer

Well I am particularly excited about this photo shoot since it is my brother in law and in less then 4 days my sister in law!!! Ben and Julie are getting married on Saturday at the beautiful Camp Merri-Mac in Black Mountain. We went out on a gorgeous fall Sunday afternoon to take some engagement pictures for them and it was a lot of fun. We just are so excited to have Julie in our family and that Ben found his special lady love. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves in regards to their affection for one another!
































9 comments:

Becky Swann October 13, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Great pictures Sunday! They turned out so beautiful! I am sure they will love them!!!

Margaret October 13, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

So perfect Sunday!! I am so excited for these 2!!

Unknown October 13, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Sunday these are beautiful! I love the location.

Unknown October 13, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Sunday these are beautiful! I love the location.

Kristin October 13, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

These are the best engagement pics I have ever seen. I can see the sentiment behind the lens. So happy for these two!

Jessica October 13, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

I love that place. What a cool setting. So happy for them. I cant believe its this weekend!!!

Adam and Annie October 14, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

These are amazing! What a beautiful day. These pictures made me so excited to see them!

Nanci Mackey November 10, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Sunday, you did an amazing job with these photos! They really turned out beautifully.

Anonymous November 13, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Where is this located? I love this location and would like to see the amazing views!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP