Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lets talk products~ Black Mountain Portrait Photographer

I recently got one of my best friends a image I had taken of her son on canvas. It turned out phenomenally well. I was so pleased. It brought tears to her eyes (and mine).
Consider putting an image you love on canvas. It takes the away the need for a frame and really stands out as a beautiful art piece.




Wedding packages include a engagement session or bridal session along with an 8x10 image of your choice matted. Ben and Julie choose 2 8x10's matted for their guest book. It turned out beautiful along with a 5x7 image of their hands.

2 comments:

Adam and Annie October 20, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

I LOVE the picture on canvas! What a great idea. It would make a great gift or keepsake!

Rebecca October 24, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

I second that! I put Emerson's 2 year old portrait on a canvas and I get a ton of compliments on it!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP