Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ben and Julie got married~ Black Mountain Wedding Photographer




Well actually they got married almost a month ago but I am just now able to post the pictures. As you know this wedding was particularly special to me because it was my brother-in-law getting married. My sweet BellaRose was one of the flower girls and my husband was a groomsmen. It was a new and different experience being the photographer for my family, but still fun none the less.
Ben and Julie got married at Camp Merri-Mac in Black Mountain, and had the reception there. Merri-Mac is also super special to me as I went to summer camp there and worked there for many many years.
These pictures are some of my favorites, and of course the picture on the left is my all time favorite :)!
Hope you enjoy!

















Love the above picture of sweet baby Noah. He is a dear friends baby boy and I couldn't help but get this picture of him during the ceremony!







7 comments:

Margaret November 9, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

WOW!! Oh my goodness, they are all so gorgeous. Julie looks beautiful. Love the one of BR and holy cuteness Noah!! What a gorgeous blue eyed baby! Also LOVE the one of them by the water....so perfect!

Adam and Annie November 9, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Amazing pictures, amazing wedding, amazing couple. Sunday, you captured the beauty of the day and of Ben and Julie. Great job!

Unknown November 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

love the one by the lake, i could see that very large and framed in their bedroom. beautiful. all of them are great, they are so fortunate to have these pictures. Man noahs eyes are precious and of course BellaRose is a beauty.

Courtney November 10, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Sunday, they really are beautiful! Can't wait to see more! BellaRose is just adorable in her flower girl outfit.

Kristin November 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

These are simply gorgeous. You did an awesome job of course! I want to see more!

jenrodhaynes November 11, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

Oh those were stunning! Julie looked beautiful, BellaRose was of course her amazing adorable self and you did an incredible job with the pictures. I love seeing these. Great job Sunday!

Heidi King November 12, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Ah, I love the one of the dancing. They will cherish these...just gorgeous!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP