Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well folks, it is that time of year, the time of year everyone is ready to get their portraits done for Christmas presents and Christmas cards. I am thrilled to be part of this process. I adore Christmas so it gets me so excited when people ask me to take their photos.
Last year my friend's mom in Atlanta gave my portrait sessions to two of her best friends for Christmas. For one reason or another the sessions kept getting moved back and I finally made it there to fulfill these gift certificates. This by the way is an awesome Christmas present to someone, a portrait session with Sunday Grant Photography!!!
I got to reunite with the Gilmer family and get some pictures of Glenn Elizabeth and Wren. They were so sweet and it was really fun to meet back with them. It seemed they felt much more familiar with me then the last time I was there. Thank you so much Lindsey! I had a blast!













0 comments:

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP