Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspired Wedding Gowns

As I have mentioned {a lot} I am designing a new website, and one of the things I talk about is how much I LOVE a wedding, especially the dress. I am just enchanted by them. To me it is almost magical. Photographing weddings always makes me want to redo mine, especially the dress, but of course not the handsome groom. I know this blog is meant to showcase my latest photography, but I also thought it would be nice to show you things that inspire me about weddings {and other things} so you get to know me a little bit better. I have come across these wedding dresses recently and I am completely in love with both of them. If I were forced to pick one it would be the top dress simply for that fabulous neckline. The dress is a Vera Wang and I found it on a wonderful wedding inspiration blog called Snippet and Ink.



This dress is exactly why I call wedding dresses magical. It is so filled with whimsy I can hardly stand it! Do you think I could wear this dress around one day without it being weird? I found this Temperly London dress browsing through Pinterest and I just had to repin to my pinboards.


1 comments:

Becky Swann January 27, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Oh awesome I just came across a painters blog last night that posted pictures of things that inspire her. I think it's a great idea! I might have to steal it too! I love seeing what inspires you and always have know you have a good eye for all things wedding!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP