Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kaitlyn~ Final Atlanta Sessions

I feel like I have been M.I.A for a little bit. I have been completely absorbed in my new website I am designing. I am having to learn as I go while I am building so I am sure it is taking much longer then it should, but I am super excited about the results. I have also been working with a calligrapher and my sweet friend Jen on my logo. I can't wait to reveal, it has been trapped in my mind for a really long time. Margaret has been helping me with design and grammar :). I could not be more grateful for these ladies. Check out their sites while you are on the ol' computer.
So sweet little Kaitlyn was my final photo session while I was in Atlanta. She is just precious and so full of personality! I had a lot of fun chasing her around with my camera. She is so active and had just turned one. I love that age! Thank you Kathryn letting me take pictures of Kaitlyn! It was pure joy.











2 comments:

Anonymous January 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

Great job! I cannot wait to see your new website!!

Becky Swann January 19, 2011 at 1:08 PM  

What a cutie!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP