Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Baird Family- Greenville Photographer

I have one final Atlanta session to blog about but before I do I had to post these pictures of my sister and her family. I adore these images so much. I was so excited to be able to photograph my family, that is not something I get to do that often. I love the familiarity of family and I feel like it shows through in these images. I am particularly fond of these pictures because this is baby Stella's 1st professional photo session. Kelly and Andrew adopted Stella right before Christmas last year. She just fits into their family so beautifully you would never know she is not their biological daughter. Kelly's two boys adore her. They were all made for Stella. I hope you treasure these pictures as much as I do!

















4 comments:

Margaret January 11, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. These are just amazing Sunday!! So beautiful!

Aunt Karen January 19, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

I just love the photos of the Bairds. I think you have really captured the essence of each and all of them. Great work.

Kristin January 19, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

The are gorgeous! And Stella is gorgeous!

Courtney January 25, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

love love love that last one of your sister and Stella!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP