Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Katherine and Connor Atlanta Sessions part 4

I love photographing my friends children. It blows my mind that my highschool buddies have children and multiple children at that, of course so do I! I still see myself in my mind as 16, instead of double that number. I love seeing how these beautiful kids are so much like their parents in looks and personalities. I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Kim's children while in Atlanta. I have been seeing images of them on facebook and following them on their blog, but never met in person. Katherine is just as sweet and as vivacious as her mom. Sweet Connor slept most of the time, but when he woke up he was all smiles! Such a fun visit and photo session.











Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP