Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Webb Family- Atlanta Photo Sessions part 3

While on the Atlanta trip I revisted the Webb family. The last time I was there Wyler was just 2 weeks old! Look at how much he has grown in the last 6 months. With my own children I don't notice the gradual changes, but goodness when you have not seen a newborn in 6 months it makes me realize how fast my girls are growing! Wyler and older brother Whit were just as sweet as ever. You can tell that these boys are going to be the best of friends.
Thank you Webb family, it is always a pleasure!











1 comments:

Margaret January 5, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

These are beautiful!! And those baby's eyes are incredible. Nicely done!!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP