Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little turns one!

Hi there! I am still here, I am just in party planning mode. My sweet baby girl turned 1 on Valentine's day!
I can hardly believe it myself.
We threw her a lovely party on Sunday, yes with a Valentine's theme, of course. It was heart to resist all those sweet hearts, especially if you knew how sweet Little is.
I made those precious felt hearts to give out as Little's Valentine to all her party guest. I made them in three different sizes and also used them as decorations.
I adore them.
On the photography front I hope you have been enjoying my new website. I have to say, I am in love! I have been getting some awesome feedback from you all as well. So lets see, I got a new logo, I got my new website, what is left to revamp? My BLOG! That's right, my blog is in the process of being redesigned as well. I am really excited about all of these changes!
Stay Tuned!!!!





Sweet Little!

1 comments:

Becky Swann February 16, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

She is such a little sweetheart! The perfect birthday for her!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP