Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Studio" Tour ~ Black Mountain Photographer

I should be a little embarrassed to show you my old work station, but I am more proud of my new "studio"! I was so tired of working at a baker's rack with no where for my knees to go. There were two side tables with junk all over them and cords everywhere. I told Worth how I was just getting frustrated where I was working and he quickly put a plan into action. He is an amazing Contractor/Carpenter (Worth Grant Construction:)).
Check out the before and after photos:















































Of course I have to share pictures of my girls playing in the cabinets, while Worth works.

After!!
I wrote on Facebook the other day that I feel like I am working at an Apple Store.
Pretty pulls need to be added to the doors and drawers, and I am trying think what prints I want to be put on canvas for above my computer.
I am so thankful for my husband who is such a talented carpenter who can literally make nothing into something.


10 comments:

JTP February 2, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Oh MY!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!! I love the light too.... worth is #1!!!! well right after you and the sweet girls!!!!

Adam and Annie February 2, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

It's beautiful! Good job Worth! You deserve a great place to work.

Sunday Grant Photography February 2, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

I am not sure why this posted it is not finished yet.

Sunday Grant Photography February 2, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

now it is!

Margaret February 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

I love it!!! Worth is so talented! You both are! I spy a cute little gold notebook :)

Becky Swann February 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

I think it looks great! Way to solve the studio problem Worth! I bet that room just feels so much better to you now!

Anonymous February 2, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

Wow! That looks fantastic! It will look even more amazing with your canvas prints above. And I love that lamp! What did you do with the Baker's rack?

Anonymous February 2, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

Wow! That looks fantastic! It will look even more amazing with your canvas prints above. And I love that lamp! What did you do with the Baker's rack?

Sunday Grant Photography February 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

The lamp I have had for a couple of years. I have never had a place where it really fits, now it does! I love it. The Baker's rack is currently in the garage but will be moved outside and become my gardening table now!

Courtney February 3, 2011 at 7:57 AM  

It is beautiful! And Worth is so talented! So nice to have a husband who can put something like that together for you!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP