Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Emerson

Do you all remember Emerson from last year? I took her 2 year old pictures and now here are her 3 year old pictures. She is the daughter of one of my real good friends. She is precious! Her and BellaRose are only a few months apart in age and played SO well together. Emerson LOVES to sing and is just as adventurous as BellaRose. I had the chance to take pictures of Emerson all through out the day and through many outfit changes. It was so much fun!
I will start with my favorite picture. Her eyes really are really just that awesome!



So jealous of her eyelashes!













Bear is very important to Emerson and had to be in the pictures!

















{document your life}

3 comments:

Tripp, Jack, Charlotte June 8, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

What great pics of Emerson! I'm jealous of her eyelashes too! So many great pics!

Kristin June 8, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Oh these are gorgeous! I have always loved that name too. Emerson Smith maybe?

Heidi King June 10, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

I love how simple and beautiful your pictures are! These are stunning!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP