Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sweet Walker

So I went to Atlanta last weekend to photograph several different portrait sessions. It was so much fun going back to Atlanta and seeing some of my old friends from High School. It was a whirlwind trip that was packed full!
My first session was with Walker. I went to school with his mother, Erin. We photographed this session at Peachtree Dekalb Airport. It is just a little airport and they have park right by the tarmac. It was really neat seeing the little planes take off and land. The kids also loved it! This park is one of Walker's favorites so it was really fun to photograph this gorgeous little boy! Thank you so much Erin!


























{document your life}

4 comments:

MC and Brian Phillips June 5, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

These are gorgeous! I wouldn't know how to pick a favorite. They are all great. What a cutie!

Kristin June 7, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

Sunday I LOVE these! You captured his sweetness so well. These are really gorgeous.

Aunt Karen June 7, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

Really exquisite Sunday! I bet his grandmother shed a little tear at what a beautiful child this is and how you captured his little "boy" persona. I know I did & I'm not his granmother!

Margaret June 8, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

gorgeous pictures Sunday!! so so good!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP