Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The beautiful Riggsbee girls!

A couple of weeks ago a friend (Shanna) of a friend (Jessica), who is just now my friend came into town with her girls. She asked me to take photos at her parents' property in Asheville. They have several acres in North Asheville. They don't have a home built yet (maybe they should have Worth do it :)) but the land is beautifully landscaped with rock walls and water features all throughout. It is like a little oasis. So perfect. Shanna has 2 little girls Gracen and Avery. They are precious and gorgeous and a lot of fun to take pictures of.
I hope you enjoy the images!
You love them, leave a comment and even better become a fan on facebook!
















I ADORE these next 2 black and white images. Sister love and Mama love!
Perfect!





















{document your life}

9 comments:

Shanna Mac July 21, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

They're awesome Sunday!!! Thank you so much!

CortneyTree July 21, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Becky Swann July 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Oh my! these are wonderful!!!

The Ledfords July 21, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Gorgeous!! Of course I'm not surprised - with your talent and these beautiful ladies how can you go wrong?!! I'm thinking of another photo shoot with you in the fall again! I'll be in touch!

Kristin July 22, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

These are gorgeous Sunday. You always so such a good job of capturing personality in your pictures, which to me is one of the most important things. I also love how your pics aren't edited to death. The art is in your skill and not in your computer software. Well done sister!

Heidi King July 22, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

I love these! Makes me excited to have you shoot my family...ok...maybe not "shoot" them! I love that they are simple moments! My favorites are the black and white with mommy laughing and the chairs with the frog in one! All beautiful though.

Margaret July 26, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

So gorgeous Sunday!! You have outdone yourself yet again.

MC and Brian Phillips July 27, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

ooh. amazing. I am with you, Sunday. Those two black and white in a row are just stunning! Beautiful girls, wonderful photos!

Kelly July 29, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Wow, Sun! Another round of gorgeous pictures. You do such a great job of capturing your subjects. These came out so sweet!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP