Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Erin and Steve's maternity pictures

So these are my friends Erin and Steve, they WERE pregnant as of a day ago, but not any longer! They welcomed their sweet baby girl into the world last night around midnight. Her name is Vivienne Louise Kimmel and she weighed 7lbs 11oz. Erin's due date was last Saturday so we got this photo shoot in just in time! Erin is a labor and delivery nurse and Steve is a paramedic. They are pretty good friends to have around. Erin actually saw me both times in the hospital when I was having my girls. So comforting to see a friendly face, of course I think all those nurses at Mission are AMAZING!
Didn't Erin look amazing for being full term?
I hope you enjoy these photos and I hope to have some sweet newborn photos of Vivienne soon. I can't wait to meet this little girl. Worth is actually on his way to the hospital right now, I am a tad bit jealous!

































LOVE these!! They are so much fun!









Nothing like making my pregnant friend climb a fence so we can get to a pretty spot. Steve told me Erin was an Avery county girl and can climb fences, pregnant or not. He wasn't lying!

1 comments:

Becky Swann July 3, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Oh my gosh I really love all of these. Those beach ball ones are hilarious! She looks so beautiful, so good that you got all these before she had her baby! My favorite are the ones with the light between their faces! So beautiful!!!!!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP