Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alex and Ashleigh's wedding slideshow

So this is a new way I am trying a slideshow so if it does not work please let me know! I had way too many pictures I wanted to share so I thought a slideshow would be best. Jen photographed the wedding with me and did an awesome job with gorgeous images. I have a few in the slideshow and they were supposed to be the final 6, but it is out of order. I do apologize about that! These are just some of the getting ready shots, the ceremony, and after. There is the one image that Jen took of Alex laughing with the groomsmen at the reception. That will be just a tease for you of the fun reception pictures. They tore up the dance floor. SO much fun! There is so much to say about each individual image so I will let the pictures just speak for themselves!


ALL IMAGES ©SUNDAY GRANT PHOTOGRAPHY
They cannot be reproduced, printed, or used without photographer consent



Like what you are seeing? Not a fan on facebook? Why don't you become one!!!

4 comments:

Margaret August 18, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

These are wonderful Sunday and Jen!! You completely captured the emotion, well done!

Ashleigh August 18, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Sunday is a GENIUS. She is truly one of the best at her craft. She made our wedding memorable with her unique and candid photos. We are planning on making her our family photographer. Book her!!!!

Heidi King August 19, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

These are just gorgeous! Can I get married again?

Becky Swann August 24, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

GREAT pictures everytime you just get better and better!!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP