Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Kimmel Family~Asheville Portrait Photographer

Hi! I am still here. Just been a busy worker bee taking photos and getting them all edited for the great Christmas Card rush. I recently went down to Atlanta where I had 5 portrait sessions!!! How sweet you are Atlanta! Before I went down to my old homeland I had a portrait session with our dear friends Steve and Erin Kimmel and their precious 5 month old VivieLou. You might remember me taking Erin's maternity pictures over the summer.
We took the photos at The Botanical Gardens in Asheville. That is a gorgeous spot and I am going to be taking advantage of those gardens more! VivieLou might be one of the sweetest babies in the world (well besides my girls) and of course I adore Steve and Erin. It is so much fun taking pictures of friends. That familiarity really shows through the lens.
Hope you enjoy these sweet baby blues!
Thank you Kimmel Family!







1 comments:

Margaret December 19, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

These are absolutely STUNNING! She is so beautiful! I am sure they were thrilled!

Twitter

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP